BES has experienced financial business personnel with MBA’s and industry experience to cut through the fog of your organization’s financial challenges and provide data-based solutions.
Drawing on experience evaluating both large and small businesses in multiple industries, BES assesses the organization’s financial performance, needs, and potential. Recommendations for companies and organizations focus on one or more of the types of solutions identified below:
1. SBA vs. Conventional financing to improve cash flow or capitalize a project
2. Review and analysis of commercial loan portfolio
3. Collection and support with completing SBA loan documentation
4. Operational improvements to increase efficiency of operations
5. Financial Risk Assessment
6. Cost Cutting Measures
7. Increasing top-line growth opportunities
8. Market diversification
9. Improving Asset utilization
10. Validation of project assumptions and plans
BES provides financial solutions and assessments with an unbiased perspective.